Wednesday, March 12, 2008

"The Best" strategy

Ahem....there is NO 'one size, fits all' strategy! "THE BEST" strategy is merely a myth. No test taking strategy can be typical. Strategy is something that's highly dependent on a particular individual. Go ahead and tailor a strategy by your own self for your own self. I wasted some of my time trying to fit into the so called typical strategies. Skimming - employed by many to crack Reading Comprehension in the GMAT. However, this suits me the least and I always ended in soup. Luckily for me, I realised my problem sooner than later. Neither skimming nor skipping are my cup of tea :) Reading through each and every word is MY way. But let me add something here... Do devote some time to read how people devised their strategies and what they did. You could possibly get hold of some cues that may help you and then DO-IT-YOURSELF.

0 comments: